The Westonfence™ Fencing System has been designed for the construction of an electric fence that is cost effective and easy to erect. It is also makes a sturdy, conventional plain wire fence without power.
The fence itself, is ideal for reducing grazing pressure and stock losses from pest animals competing with livestock for pasture and groundcover.
The Westonfence™ Fencing System offers its users:
- Enhanced animal husbandry and pasture utilisation through its capacity to control total grazing pressure
- A total exclusion fence to protect areas of high conservation from the threats posed by pest
- The ability to protect valuable crops and pastures from the invasion of feral and other unwanted animals
- Security of valuable livestock and seedstock animals
- The opportunity to develop fully the potential of land bordering the uncontrolled habitat of native and feral animals eg National Parks
- Improved land management adding to flexibility and ease of management decisions
- Fast, efficient and cost effective construction